none
Check status of all router on network RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

In my company, we used to face with the situation that the wireless network was broken and everyone could not use wireless.

I must to wait the IT management take care that case and he found out a router which was old, affected to network.

So, I want to learn about this method to make sure performance of all routers on network. I search something like: " check status of all routers on network" but nothing good.

So, please help to show me how to do that or show me where I can found it.

Thank you so much,

Friday, March 8, 2019 6:46 AM

All replies

• what you want to achieve, can you elaborate the Requirement in details, currently its not that much clear.

what type of Routers you have its physical routers, what is the Make and model, how you would have configured them.

Friday, March 8, 2019 9:01 AM
  • Dear r4ravi,

sorry for my mistake.

All routers including draytek and cisco: draytek is sub router and cisco is main. All of them connect each other by Network wire.

Some D-link routers were configured it to be repeater with router mode. After one hour, wireless network in company was broke, when our users connect the wireless network, the web browser shows D-link login page.

We know that the root cause came from D-link but don't know which one.

And, my boss could do that, he found out an old D-link which affected to all network wireless system.

So, I asked him but he wanted me to research something from internet to found the way to do that.

I use some key work like: check all router performance, check status of routers on network,..

but nothing there.

I don't know how he could detect the malicious router. and " how" is what i need.

Do you need more information? Can you show me how or give me the document which I can learn from that.

I want to know the solution before deadline.

Thank you so much.

Saturday, March 9, 2019 4:36 AM
  • everyone, If you can read this post, please give me an idea.

Thanks,

Friday, March 15, 2019 1:36 AM