none
MIM 2016 Supported Gates RRS feed

• Question

• hello every one

i wanted to know more details on MIM 2016. we need to deploy this product only on-premise and there is no access to internet. so i wanted to know is there any Gateway for SMS,Email,OTP,etc for MIM 2016 just like FM 2010 and 2010 R2 ?

also i wanted to know more about Language Support bundles for SSPR and Registration portal.

regards

Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:18 PM

Answers

• For MIM there is one new gate - phone gate from Azure MFA. Rest of them are the same as they were - built-in Q&A, built-in OTP mail gate and OTP SMS gate (which requires your extension to be able to connect to SMS gate correctly).

So in summary, out of the box gates:

1. Questions & Answers
    2. One-Time Password email gate
    3. One-Time Password SMS gate (needs your input to send SMS)
    4. MFA gate (Azure MFA)

So if you don't have internet access, you have three options:

1. Questions & Answers

Language packs are available as they were and I don't see more of them than for FIM 2010 R2 SP1.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Monday, February 1, 2016 6:47 AM

All replies

• For MIM there is one new gate - phone gate from Azure MFA. Rest of them are the same as they were - built-in Q&A, built-in OTP mail gate and OTP SMS gate (which requires your extension to be able to connect to SMS gate correctly).

So in summary, out of the box gates:

1. Questions & Answers
    4. MFA gate (Azure MFA)

So if you don't have internet access, you have three options:

1. Questions & Answers

Language packs are available as they were and I don't see more of them than for FIM 2010 R2 SP1.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Monday, February 1, 2016 6:47 AM
  • Thanks for the complete answer Dominik,

I got my answer.

Monday, February 1, 2016 7:16 AM