VSS related commands put the computer to black screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys .

When we run any command related to VSS writers the computer goes to Black screen . 

I did below troubleshooting steps but they didnt help .

1-DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    2-DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth 
    no issue was found

Below are the only error logs that i was able to find on the computers .

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
     and APPID 
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
     to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Can someone suggest me what i need to do further to fix the issue . (Note:All other commands are running fine on the cmd)

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:03 PM

All replies

• If your computer isn't booting, you'll get a black screen, so make sure your computer actually turns all the way on when you press the power button. ... Press the power button and then listen to your computer and watch its LEDs.
    Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:10 PM
  • The computer is booting up and working fine. When is run any VSS related command the computer goes to black screen . Its working fine with all other commands . This only happens with VSS related commands .
    Tuesday, July 7, 2020 4:34 PM