How to merge the Auto-Complete Cache in Outlook into Contacts RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a user with Outlook 2016, she wants to export all her contacts to Excel, however she doesn't have any contacts, she has been using her auto-complete feature within Outlook instead. so I need to find a way of merging her auto-complete into her contacts (she has thousands, so cannot ask her to do this manually).

Thanks

Friday, October 20, 2017 9:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Madball188,

I am afraid there isn’t a built-in option in Outlook which lets us export the addresses from the Auto-Complete cache or convert them directly into Contacts.

There are some third-party add-ins or utilities may be used for this requirement, but I cannot find one recommended by Microsoft. You use such third-party products and services at your own risk, just make sure to choose one with a good reputation. 

Besides, if you have more concerns on this feature, I'd like to encourage you post this idea to Outlook UserVoice forum. Microsoft loves hearing all customers' suggestions and is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 10:29 AM