none
Repeats "Recover Webpage" often RRS feed

• Question

• Internet Explorer constantly stops working and I have to click "Recover Webpage" and even that does not work.
    Friday, November 25, 2016 4:51 PM

All replies

• Hola Rancho,

No-body here can help you without the website address where this is occurring.

eg. I have the same problem at cohortglobal.com ...

The only way I can get the site to load is to add it to my IE Restricted Sites list... Tools>Internet Options>Security tab, Restricted Sites icon, 'Sites' button, add the website address to the list and then try again. However this disables active scripting and the website does not work as expected.

you could also try Tools>ActiveX Filtering (turn it off ... unchecked) and or Tools>Tracking Protection.

To report a problem website to MS, select the Tools>Report website problems

Please include the address of any websites that you are having problems with your questions.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Friday, November 25, 2016 11:56 PM