none
oogle search engine GPO for windows 7 and windows 10

Question

• deployed google search engine GPO for windows 7 and windows 10 which consist of IE-11 but it is working how to fix it it requires to create separate policy for windows7 and windows 10?
    Monday, April 24, 2017 4:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    If I understand correctly, you have deployed google search engine via GPO, the GPO is working for windows 7, but not working for windows 10, am i right?

If that is the case, please run gpresult /h command to view the group policy report if the GPO is applied successfully on the windows 10 clients.
    If the GPO is not applying, you could check the following article for common reasons to try troubleshooting:
    10 Common Problems Causing Group Policy To Not Apply
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/22457.10-common-problems-causing-group-policy-to-not-apply.aspx
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:03 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue is going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.
    Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, June 09, 2017 1:04 PM