Performance Point Services help RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to use a SharePoint List as the datasource for Generating a Dashboard can anyone help me provide detailed instructions.

This is my scenario:

• I have a SP list where I log Daily Budget for Various Projects executed by different Agencies.
    • When a user logs daily Record, he enters the information such as how much has been spent on a particular day. 
    • I have two other lists which are look up lists used in the Daily log list. These look up fields allows a user to select the Agency and the project for a particular daily record.
    • The Projects list stores a list of Projects and the total budget for a particular Project and the Agencies List stores the name of the Agency and thier associated Budgets.

What I am looking for is a dashboard that aggregates the total Amount spent based on the daily log and compares against the actual available budget. I would like to present this dashboard so that the aggregations are first grouped by "Agencies" and then "Projects". Is this scenario possible at all using performance Point Services?

Any info or guidance will be very helpful.

Thanks,

• Moved by GuYuming Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:29 AM PerformancePoint issue (From:SharePoint 2010 - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation)
    • Moved by Heidi Tr - MSFT Thursday, September 2, 2010 7:07 PM (From:Planning)
    Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:34 PM

All replies