Content Deploy only one site from one site collection to another using Content Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I was able to publish eniter site collection to another site collection but if i select individual sites from the site selection, its not working.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>using Content Deployment

Are you using SP Content deployment wizard? How did you publish you site from one site to another site?

Please elaborate more

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"
    • Marked as answer by Leoyi Sun Friday, January 21, 2011 7:26 AM
    Friday, January 14, 2011 9:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean you restored the backup of a site collection to another site collection? Please elaborate what steps you executed.

Thanks, Soumya
    Friday, January 14, 2011 12:44 AM
  • Hi,

>using Content Deployment

Are you using SP Content deployment wizard? How did you publish you site from one site to another site?

Please elaborate more

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"
    • Marked as answer by Leoyi Sun Friday, January 21, 2011 7:26 AM
    Friday, January 14, 2011 9:16 AM
  • HI Soumya,

Sorry for the confusion, actually i am using content deployment in moss 2007 to get data from staging to production and now its working fine

for entier site collection, but i would like to know whether its possible to publish selected sites rather than site collection.

Thanks

Friday, January 14, 2011 2:47 PM
  • Hi,

Using content deployment with moss 2007 it was able to publish the entier site collection from staging to production.

But i would like to know whether we can publish individual sites rather than site collection.

Thanks

Friday, January 14, 2011 2:49 PM