Save attachments from Outlook 2016 to Sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

Is there a way that I can save attachments to Sharepoint through maybe the "save as" -option? I know I can save to my own onedrive in the company and to a groups files but I want to save an attachment to a specific Sharepoint-folder. 

Is there anyway to do this without having to pay costly for a third party-solution?

Thank you!

Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:47 AM

Answers

• Maybe you can consider to map your SharePoint Document Libraries as network drives so that you can see them as options in the Save As dialog. Otherwise, you will have to find third-party software to make this. For your reference:

How to Map SharePoint Document Libraries as Network Drives

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 4, 2018 9:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by DK-SWE Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:30 AM
    Monday, June 4, 2018 9:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You may try using Microsoft Flow to see whether it helps:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/36968.microsoft-flow-save-email-attachments-to-sharepoint-document-library.aspx

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 1, 2018 4:39 AM
  • Hello!

Thanks for the answer. I've seen that option when I search for a solution but I don't want it to happen automatically. I want to have a "save as"-option where I can choose different locations in Sharepoint to save my files.

Friday, June 1, 2018 7:50 AM
  • Maybe you can consider to map your SharePoint Document Libraries as network drives so that you can see them as options in the Save As dialog. Otherwise, you will have to find third-party software to make this. For your reference:

How to Map SharePoint Document Libraries as Network Drives

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 4, 2018 9:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by DK-SWE Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:30 AM
    Monday, June 4, 2018 9:48 AM
  • Ok, thanks! We have already mapped it as network drives and will continue with that process then. Third party software are way to expensive for the solution that we want.

Thanks for the reply!

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:31 AM