outlook 2016 32 bit new pc running windows 10 pro 64 RRS feed

• Question

• new machine and loaded MS office 365 download    it works but outlook runs slow and sometimes freezes and can not attach a signature to my emails   can anyone help  thanks
    • Moved by Steve Fan Monday, February 26, 2018 2:47 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Friday, February 23, 2018 5:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you get any error message when it failed to attach a signature to your email?

What's the specific build number of Microsoft Outlook you are using? Please first try to upgrade to the latest build and then see whether this issue continues.

Does this issue continue if we open Outlook in safe mode? Press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook /safe and press Enter.

Meanwhile, please check whether you have hardware graphic acceleration turned on. To verify this, go to File > Options > Advanced > Display. Try to enable "Disable hardware graphic acceleration" option and then see whether this issue continues.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Steve Fan Monday, February 26, 2018 2:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:50 AM
    Monday, February 26, 2018 2:43 AM
  • Hello,

Any update?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:51 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Friday, March 2, 2018 7:08 AM