FOPE Quarantine Administrator Mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• Dears I am new to FOPE, my concerns as follows

I want as administrator to recieve all Organization SPAM emails, or have the permission to open any user quarantine mailbox within my quarantine mailbox ... how i can accomplish this, my setup as following

1- No End Users - User Accounts have not been added to Admin Center

2- Under Service Setting Pane - Domain Settings, Admin Center is the source user list

3- SPAM Notification is not enabled

4- Under Domain Tab - Quarantine Settings , users dont have access to spam quarantine

What i have to configure in order to accomplish my goal . ???

i know that end users can have access to their own quarantine mailbiox by configure the notification settings plus the quarantine settings under domain .

Monday, February 20, 2012 10:29 AM

Answers

• Thanks Groebner,

In the Beginng my thought was that, once i click open another account the user mail addresses should be pre-loaded in the text box and i should select the desired and click open.

Sorry for the mis-understanding, a nother solution which will lead to the same result, in the AdminCenter i will select the my user and add any other email address which i want to open as a secondary mail address.

Thanks for The Info

• Marked as answer by A. Al-Haffar Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:19 AM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

you can open the quarantine of other users in the quarantine by clicking on the link "open another account":

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff715135.aspx

The users don't need access to their quarantine.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Groebner MVP Forefront

Monday, February 20, 2012 11:53 AM
  • Thank you Groebner, but the above link doesnt tell you how to open multiple addresses within your Quarantiner Mailbox, it just shows that a screenshot with multiple accounts ....

I think i have to edit my email address to include all organization emails aliases..

Please Help !!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:33 AM
  • Hi,

it shows the link "open another account" (picture 1) with which you can open the quarantine of other users. After you have added other users quarantine it looks like picture 2 and you can check for false positives.

Here is the correct link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff715009.aspx

Greetings

Christian

Christian Groebner MVP Forefront

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:43 AM
  • Thanks Groebner,

In the Beginng my thought was that, once i click open another account the user mail addresses should be pre-loaded in the text box and i should select the desired and click open.

Sorry for the mis-understanding, a nother solution which will lead to the same result, in the AdminCenter i will select the my user and add any other email address which i want to open as a secondary mail address.

Thanks for The Info

• Marked as answer by A. Al-Haffar Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:19 AM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:19 AM
  •  

In order to add bulk users to FOPE administration center we can use a CSV file. The CSV can be created using a following format.

First Column: Primary Email Address

Second Column: First Name

Third Column: Last name

Fourth Column: Secondary Email Address (If any) an so on....

Secondary email addresses can only be added for the domain names which are associated with FOPE and are added under the same organization where we are uploading the list in FOPE.

Add multiple users to FOPE Administration Centre: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff715286.aspx

User should have Account manger permissions in FOPE to create ,edit and delete users, Quarantine Administrator permissions to vie his and other users quarantine mailbox. Full Administrator (Company-wide) have global permissions.

Understanding user roles nd permissions: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff715287.aspx

------- Pradeep Samant (FOPE ROCKS!!!)

Sunday, March 4, 2012 9:15 PM