Horrible Logon and lock screen RRS feed

• Question

• What have Microsoft done to the classic logon screens for Vista??? There arnt any!

The new screens for logon and once a user locks thier pc looks awfull! Does anybody know if the classic logon boxes and locked workstation box like in all previous versions will ever appear? Something needs be changed, or at least an option built to toggle between old and new versions of the screens!

Cant find any info on net about it! anyone else annoyed? other than this Vista is excellent
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:01 PM

All replies

• yes, this is something that bothers me very much. the vista login screen is horrible, i'm a fan of the classic nt login screen and i hope that microsoft will add this feature in a patch.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 4:03 AM
  •  jonson88 wrote:

yes, this is something that bothers me very much. the vista login screen is horrible, i'm a fan of the classic nt login screen and i hope that microsoft will add this feature in a patch.

Yes, the same thing with me! I am also a fan of the classic Windows Logon Screen as well. There was nothing like the classic logon screen that older versions of windows have. I hope Microsoft finds out that this is a problem, allot for schools, and bussiness because the screen looks allot diffrent than the older logon screen. The way you enter your domail is stupid to! Please Microsoft put the old logon screnn back!!!!!!

Friday, February 8, 2008 7:56 PM