Cannot see updates in WSUS admin management console RRS feed

• Question

• To whom you may assist and help,

I have an issue for a few months that i cannot view the updates in WSUS admin management console, I have remove my profiles on the server 2012, every-time the cursor will go off and still cannot see any patches in the title screen, but other admin can see the patches. I have google for a solution, but cannot find one to solve my issued.

I want to learn and know what is the cause so that i can support others whom have similar issue.

Thanks in advance for your guidance 

Monday, May 14, 2018 6:35 AM

All replies

• Hi BeginerWSUS, there is no problem with WSUS because other admin can see the patches. This issue might be caused by your admin account, please double check whether your admin account is added to WSUS Administrators group as the image below:

Also, you can check the link below as reference:

https://community.shavlik.com/docs/DOC-23413

Best Regards

Tina Cao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:33 AM
  • Hi,
    Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please click “Mark as answer” if the reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards
    Tina Cao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:58 AM