none
Project Web App/SP 2013 - is it possible (OOB) to rollup content from a Custom SP List to a column of the Project Center Webpart? RRS feed

• Question

• i want data from a custom list column on a subsite to display in a Project Center webpart column. is this something that can be done OOB?

more details:
    i have a parent site and two subsites. The Project Center webpart is at the parent level. i have a custom list on the subsites and i want data from ONE of the columns from my custom list to rollup to a column in the Project Center Webpart. 

Note: if rolling up to the parent site wouldn't work, would it work from subsite to subsite (at the same level)?

thanks so much for any insight you may offer! it's much appreciated!

Monday, March 16, 2015 5:18 AM

All replies

• Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to do this OOB but I'd love to be proven wrong by someone. If I can ask, what's the nature of the custom list column? If it's project related, why not create it as a Project Custom field?

Treb Gatte, Project MVP | Blog | Twitter | YouTube Channel

Monday, March 16, 2015 8:05 AM
  • Dear Mr. Treb Gatte

As all the projects in the Project server 2013 are managed using SharePoint site and i created a Custom list of Change Requests related to Project, associate the workflow with it. now i want to add some content role up web part that display Summary of all the projects change requests on the central PWA site just like Issues and Risks are display there. Any help... 

Jawad Ahmed Siddiqui. 

Monday, March 30, 2015 9:10 AM