none
Resource Timesheet Not Displaying RRS feed

• Question

• Problem:   User can access PWA home page – but timesheet is blank (with error)

The resource can see his timesheet on a different machine – so it’s PC build related.     Resource is running Windows XP with IE 8.0.    I matched his security settings (Advanced and Intranet Zone) to mine with the same result.  

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2)

Timestamp: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:36:14 UTC

Line: 2

Char: 363627

Code: 0

URI: http://usrvscmip001/_layouts/jsgrid.js?rev=RJan1D%2BbWf4hpFO%2BLJvCpw%3D%3D

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

Randy

• Edited by Randy W. Knight Friday, March 15, 2013 6:59 PM Provding more detail Initial responses provided no answers
    Friday, January 4, 2013 9:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Randy,

Have your  her access Manage Timesheet page and delete the troublesome time sheet and try to recreate the same.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, January 5, 2013 2:40 AM
  • Thank you for the response.... How do you determine which time sheet is causing the trouble?
    Monday, January 7, 2013 2:44 PM
  • Are you saying  user is getting blank page on Manage Timesheet page? I thought issue is with specific timesheet only. Correct me if I have misunderstood your problem

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:11 AM
  • Hi Randy,

Instead of trying to replicating the security settings, try resetting the IE from TOOLS -> ADVANCED and click on RESET. 

Vikram Daruru - MSFT

Sunday, July 14, 2013 3:30 AM