Mail enable Public folder server side setting for DeliverToMailboxandforward is not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing an issue in mail enable public folder (PF1),

Scenario1: I have set the mail enable public folder delivery options to "Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox" to forward the mail to mailbox (MBX1) as well but after applying this setting mail is not coming to the mail enable public folder only delivering to the forwarded mailbox (MBX1).

Scenario2: After removing  "Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox"  from delivery options and applying a rule at client side from outlook folder assistant  to forward the mail , mail is delivering to both in mail enable public folder as well as mailbox.

Can you please suggest what is the issue in scenario1?

Regards, Rahul

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am facing an issue in mail enable public folder (PF1),

Scenario1: I have set the mail enable public folder delivery options to "Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox" to forward the mail to mailbox (MBX1) as well but after applying this setting mail is not coming to the mail enable public folder only delivering to the forwarded mailbox (MBX1).

Scenario2: After removing  "Deliver message to both forwarding address and mailbox"  from delivery options and applying a rule at client side from outlook folder assistant  to forward the mail , mail is delivering to both in mail enable public folder as well as mailbox.

Can you please suggest what is the issue in scenario1?

Regards, Rahul

What CU is this? I believe this is fixed in a newer CU. Ensure you are at the latest.

Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:02 PM
  • We are using Exchange server 2013 CU15

Regards, Rahul

Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:34 PM