ADFS 3.0 only allowing domain computers using the adfs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am pretty new to ADFS, but i want to know if i can add a rule  (guess this is authorization rule) only accepting computers from within my domain.

So if you are trying connecting from a non domain pc you are automatically denied access?

Thx for all the responses:-)

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:17 AM

All replies

• More or less. You can use the Device Registration service and make a rule such as if the device is not registered, then no access. What version of Windows do your clients use?

Is that to limit the access to Office 365 workload?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:15 PM
  • We have a mix of Win7,Win8 and Win10. How do i set this up on ADFS

Is is to limit access to a third party web server. But not sure if it best to set up the restriction at our ADFS server or the other company. 

• Edited by Kaul75 Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:09 AM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:34 AM
  • This is a good start:

• Join to Workplace from Any Device for SSO and Seamless Second Factor Authentication Across Company Applications https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/identity/ad-fs/operations/join-to-workplace-from-any-device-for-sso-and-seamless-second-factor-authentication-across-company-applications 

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 2:36 AM