Skype for Business On premise - MDM Solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

We have on premise skype for business server 2015 and we would like to enable the mobility for the users. Currently, we have Vmware Airwatch MDM solution which is configured for emails.

We would like to know if there is a way to integrate Airwatch with Skype for Business server 2015 and allow Skype Mobility for the devices enrolled in Airwatch?

If that's possible, can we enable SSO for Skype for Business in the mobile devices which are enrolled in Airwatch using users communications server certificate?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ashok M

• Edited by Ashokm_14 Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:02 AM edited
    Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:00 AM

Answers

•  Hi Ashok M,

Based on my research, Microsoft support MDM of SFB with Intune, and SSO also is supported with Intune. However, I did not find any document about Airwatch which is provided by Microsoft. For this, I suggest you could check with your Airwatch provider. 

In addition, I found a similar case you could refer to. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, April 26, 2019 7:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ashokm_14 Monday, April 29, 2019 7:03 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:21 AM

All replies

•  Hi Ashok M,

Based on my research, Microsoft support MDM of SFB with Intune, and SSO also is supported with Intune. However, I did not find any document about Airwatch which is provided by Microsoft. For this, I suggest you could check with your Airwatch provider. 

In addition, I found a similar case you could refer to. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, April 26, 2019 7:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ashokm_14 Monday, April 29, 2019 7:03 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:21 AM
  • Hi Evan,

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ashok M

Monday, April 29, 2019 7:04 AM