none
Physical % complete RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Good explanation of it in the help file.  (Press F1 and search for Physical Percent (%) Complete (task field))

Have a look at the example of building a stone wall and if you're still not clear I'll try to give you another example.

Cheers,

Tom.

Monday, October 3, 2011 2:22 PM
  • Hi,

The physical % complete column is a non-calculated field that a PM can manage manually to indicate the 'real' progress of a task. It can be used for Earned Value calculations.

As Tom already mentioned, the Microsoft Project help contains some good info. In addition, you also might want to take a look at similar threads in this forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectprofessional2010general/thread/c7ccc843-9651-4654-acab-ac4ee0de2504

I hope htis helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    Monday, October 3, 2011 6:59 PM
  • Physical % complete attributes have just the input field where it show the physically completion of the activity.

It is not associated with duration and work, so it not roll-up the sum, if there are two activity where first activity have duration of 5 days and second one have 4 days, first task has been completed with 100 % and another one have 0%, on the basis of two task you are unable to perform the calculation that how much project has been completed, bez it not at all associated with

duration.

• Proposed as answer by Ashu_ Wednesday, October 5, 2011 12:24 AM
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 12:24 AM