REALTEK AC'97 Drivers RRS feed

• Question

• is there any way you could possibly copy and send the realtek drivers i'm really frustrated at my system i install the 5600 build of the rc1 vista ultimate package and my audio now does not work error update message of 80070002 and installation from there manufactured website fails please help email me please at riddlejd2@hotmail.com
    Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:04 PM

Answers

All replies

•  Riddlejd2 wrote:
    is there any way you could possibly copy and send the realtek drivers i'm really frustrated at my system i install the 5600 build of the rc1 vista ultimate package and my audio now does not work error update message of 80070002 and installation from there manufactured website fails please help email me please at riddlejd2@hotmail.com

That is wierd. I installed vista and it updated the drivers for my Realtek audio AC97 in an instand. But it downloaded updates during the installation so it could be that it found it that way. Anyway like the other poster said go to the realtek site and find them there.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:44 AM
  • How come the Realteck website isn't working on my computer if i click on any link from their home page. or this link it takes me to script. something wrong with the website?
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 7:28 PM
  •  Riddlejd2 wrote:
    is there any way you could possibly copy and send the realtek drivers i'm really frustrated at my system i install the 5600 build of the rc1 vista ultimate package and my audio now does not work error update message of 80070002 and installation from there manufactured website fails please help email me please at riddlejd2@hotmail.com
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:34 PM