Total managed computers in Top level Ent. manager dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have a test environment. I can see 5 managed computer in my down level ent manager dashboard. I can see only one managed computer( i.e. down level ent. manager servr) in my top level ent. manager dasboard. Is it a right diplay? I believe top level ent.manager dashboard should show me th collated managed computer numbers in its dashboard..it shold showing me 6 as managed computers (down level server and managed computers by down level ent. manager server). Just want to confirm if i am right? or top level works in some different way? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,

Reards,
    Rohit  
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

When you view the managed computers in the Client Security console on the Enterprise Manager server, the count of managed computers does not include all down-level Client Security deployments. Additionally, the data consistency banner does not appear in the console.

This issue can occur if the Enterprise Manager down-level component was not installed on the Client Security collection server component in the down-level deployment. To resolve the issue, ensure the Enterprise Manager down-level component is installed on the collection and collection database components.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, March 8, 2010 3:46 AM