none
Data Protection - Delay submitting external messages

Question

• Hi All,

I've been searching and not having much joy finding an answer. I'd like to be able to delay Exchange in O365 from sending messages to external recipients for 3 minutes or so. We've had a couple of incidents recently where messages were sent to people that shouldn't have received them. My thinking was if there was a way in Exchange O365 do delay submitting external messages for a period of time, to give the sender a chance to recall them, while internal recipients would get them immediately. I was looking at mail flow rules, and the mail connectors, but cant figure out a way to do it. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Ben

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:17 AM

Answers

All replies

• There's no such option. Best you can do is enable the "Undo send" feature for OWA: https://www.petri.com/undo-send-owa
    • Proposed as answer by Gavin-GaoModerator Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by XR219 Monday, July 16, 2018 10:30 AM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:48 PM
  • Any update now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Gavin Gao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 16, 2018 8:28 AM