none
Map Network Drive for SharePoint document library is not working in Windows Server 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I have created one document library in SharePoint  and added as Map Network Drive in my local system ( Windows 8.1) and it is connected and working fine

same thing i am trying to do in Windows Server 2012 R2 but am getting error , below is the error screenshot.

sal

Monday, October 16, 2017 11:19 AM

Answers

• You need to have the Desktop Experience installed as well as enable the WebClient service in services.msc.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by SB Ali Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:43 AM
    Monday, October 16, 2017 2:37 PM

All replies

• Make sure Network Drive works very well, please ensure the WebDav Role is installed in the “Add Roles and Features Wizard” at first.

Monday, October 16, 2017 1:11 PM
  • You need to have the Desktop Experience installed as well as enable the WebClient service in services.msc.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by SB Ali Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:43 AM
    Monday, October 16, 2017 2:37 PM
  • Hi Trevor,

I installed WebDav Server Role  and Desktop Experience feature and it is now working fine.

Thanks

sal

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:43 AM