none
Downloads RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to find I am looking for 2 programs I can download the 1st one for something that will read things on the web for me I have a narrator that came with the computer but it doesn't read what I need it to read, the 2nd is something that will check spelling and grammar as you can probably tell I reallt need that right now.
    Anna M. Arthur
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For your first requirement, I think Microsoft hasn’t published this kind of program. May be you could search from Bing.

Based on my knowledge, Microsoft Office support spelling and grammar checking when you use it to edit your documents. But if you want to do this in other way(such as in a webpage). You should find a third-party software. Here is a free software: http://www.gingersoftware.com/grammar-and-spell-checker-2/?cpn=2&adg=1&ad=1&cnt=2&ln=1

Notice: Since the websites is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this.

Thanks for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Tuesday, September 6, 2011 9:30 AM
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 3:24 AM