none
Project 2016 Professional: latest update causes linking bugs in consolidated project files? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

In Project 2016 Professional - 16.0.7571.7060 (32-bit) I noticed the following bugs:

1. It's not possible anymore to drag links between tasks of two different projects in an overview file.

2. If two tasks from different projects are linked with the "Link Tasks" button the arrows do not show in the Gantt Chart.

3. If you manually delete such a link in the column "Predecessors" and save all files the next time you open the overview file the link is back again.

I already reported these bugs to Microsoft, but it could be a software glitch only on my machine. So, can anyone confirm this behavior in Project 2016 Professional or any other version of Project?

Thank you.

Theo

Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I can confirm all 3 points. Version: 7571.2072 (C2R)

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:58 AM