10074 initial setup with Office 365 account issues? Two identical alias. RRS feed

• Question

• I was doing a clean install of Enterprise Build 10074 and it indicates I can login with an Office 365 account. My problem is due to how Windows 8.1 worked I have a Microsoft (store) account with my email alias and then an Office 365 account with identical alias. During the setup process you can't force it to use "work account" like you can on some Microsoft login portals. Even once I was into full OS I can't find a way to login with my Office 365 account only my Microsoft Account. I am not sure how this is going to be resolved now that you can have a Business App Store and no longer need the MS Consumer Store account.

Brian Hoyt

Friday, May 8, 2015 10:16 PM

Answers

• AFAIK the preview has some issues with some corporate assets, have not seen anyone till now try Office 365 with the EE

Send some feedback with the app

Place your rig specifics into your signature like I have, makes it 100x easier!

Hardcore Games Legendary is the Only Way to Play!
    Vegan Advocate How can you be an environmentalist and still eat meat?

Friday, May 8, 2015 10:30 PM

All replies

• AFAIK the preview has some issues with some corporate assets, have not seen anyone till now try Office 365 with the EE

Send some feedback with the app

Place your rig specifics into your signature like I have, makes it 100x easier!

Hardcore Games Legendary is the Only Way to Play!
    Vegan Advocate How can you be an environmentalist and still eat meat?

Friday, May 8, 2015 10:30 PM
  • Submitted feedback via Insider App.

Brian Hoyt

Friday, May 8, 2015 11:22 PM