How to define Direct dial IVR for lync? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, Quick question about Lync IVR:

I use freepbx and asterisk to route calls from e1/t1 phone lines to Lync trunk.

I want to define an IVR system on Lync , such that users can direct dial to lync user or can connect to response group but with lync response group I can just route calls to response group but not clients.

what can I do ?

I want to build this workflow:

this is graph:

--press 1 to call directly to users or 2 to connect to Sales response group:

+++1 :

---- call the number of user you want to speak:

++++ "some client number"

+++2:

connecting to response group.

Thanks 

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:50 PM

Answers

• Hi

You will need to use an Exchange Auto Attendant to drive the front end logic you want.

Create a AA and then create the dial pad options to route to the response group or extension you want. The AA will also allow directory lookup i.e. spell or say the name of the person you want to call, then it will call them.

thanks

Note: Please remember to `Mark as Answered` a post that answers your question and/or `Vote as Helpful` posts that have helped you. This will help others find answers to similar problems. For more Skype for Business help visit: http://www.skype4b.uk Please note that answers are based on my experience and opinion only and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.

• Marked as answer by LittleAli Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:10 PM
    Tuesday, October 20, 2015 2:08 PM