SCSM 2012 error tryng to approve an activity RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue trying to approve an activity from a workflow.  I submit via the SSP as one user who has all the correct perms.  I then go to the SCSM console and try to approve the request Work items/Activity Management/Review Activities/ Activities Assigned to me.  I can see the Please Approve task but it has no status.  When I try to approve it,  I get a message saying error you can not approve an activity with no status.  Please wait a few minutes for the status to be updated.  It has been over 10 hours to i don't think it's a timing issue.  I am looking on tips to troubleshoot.  I have 2 different workflows with the same issue.

Friday, December 14, 2012 2:45 PM

Answers

• It appears  reboot fixed it.  I suspect memory issues but not sure how to confirm. 

Cyndy

• Marked as answer by Bitterswwweet Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:42 PM
    Friday, December 14, 2012 4:58 PM

All replies

• It appears  reboot fixed it.  I suspect memory issues but not sure how to confirm. 

Cyndy

• Marked as answer by Bitterswwweet Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:42 PM
    Friday, December 14, 2012 4:58 PM
  • It's possible that your workflow service "System Center Management" had crashed or was stopped. If no workflows are running (but the console still works), that's the first thing you can check
    Friday, December 14, 2012 5:43 PM