none
Images are showed distorted on internet explorer fine on the others. RRS feed

• Question

•  Hello im having a problem , im coding a web site and the images i have there show fine in chrome and firefox but in internet explorer they are disortet what is going wrong my code or the browser ? 
    • Edited by xeroxpeace Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:00 PM
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the version of IE? What is the problematic webpage? May I have the address of the problematic website?

You can click Tools\Internet Options\Advanced, then under "Accelerated graphics" enable or disable hardware acceleration to check this issue with viewing certain Internet websites.

Or under "Multimedia", enable automatic image resizing, check the result.

or clear browser history, temporary internet files, tools\internet options\general\delete... or reset IE as a test.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, August 15, 2014 5:17 AM
  • hi i'm using internet explorer 11 , and the page is not online yet its in coding proces  i can send you some screenshoots but  your contact form dont let me do that ..

Friday, August 15, 2014 1:19 PM
  • Hi,

Since this webpage is still in coding process, it might be a design flaw for the webpage , if so, I suggest you post issue in msdn forum\Internet Explorer Web Development forum, members there are more familiar with this kind of issue

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?forum=iewebdevelopment

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:01 AM