none
Customizing Logon Page RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,
               I have seen many posts, but I am unable to completely get hold of the procedure.  I want to change the background bar which has Application and Network Access written on it and I want to add Logo to it as well.  Kindly, guide.  Thanks in advance.
    Friday, August 12, 2011 4:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Geek,

if you have experience in web programming you'll find some useful information int his article.  

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff607319.aspx

To change the look of the background bar you could either customize the "template.css" and corresponding *.gifs. But you can also modify/replace the entire top frame of the Internal Site window by customizing the "logo.inc" file. To get an overview of the Internal Site frames and CSS layouts, i encourange you to press "F12" in "IE" and activate the "Select element by click" mode (CTRL+B). On this way you will find the corresponding CCS settings with an ease.

But if you haven't enought experience in web programming then you should better take a look to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58pg4XhINdA

... it would safe you a lot of time in this case.

-Kai

• Proposed as answer by Kai Wilke Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:01 AM
    Friday, August 12, 2011 8:55 PM
  • Thanks for the response.  So far I have been able to change the Text on the Logon Page from Application and Network Access to ABC Company through en-US.xml, but the rest seems pretty difficult to understand like which file to change and copy and paste where?  Is there any blog post that you can refer me to?

Also, the product that you have shared, is that available for trial or something so that i can test?

Thanks in advance.

Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:27 AM
  • Hi Geek,

unfortunately i'm not aware of an easy to understand customization blog which covers your specific question. 

Personaly i don't use this program and i dont have specific product information of it. I just found this video a while ago on Youtube and remebered it.  So you have to contact the company who made it to get some pre-sales informations.

-Kai

Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:36 PM
    • Proposed as answer by ZarkoC Monday, August 15, 2011 8:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Friday, August 26, 2011 10:32 PM
    Monday, August 15, 2011 8:30 AM