Scorecard showing Current Months data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Requirement: In the Dashboard I have to show the current month data in the Scorecard.
    For Ex: If the month now is Nov 2008. I need to show Nov 2008's data.

While building the KPI I have taken few calculated members which are defined in the cube.

How this can be attained.
    Please suggest.Please treat this on an urgent basis.

Many Thanks

Friday, October 31, 2008 1:55 PM

Answers

• You are going to need to work with some time intelligence whether you set this up in the cube and create a shell dimension that you can work with or work with the time intelligence in PerformancePoint, Working with Time Intelligence in PerformancePoint Monitoring, or take a look at using some MDX, How to get the today's date in MDX.  Once you get this setup you can either use the shell dimension to use the members for the scorecard, use PPS time filters, or setup some MDX using Mosha's examples to create the slice that you are looking for.
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, December 15, 2008 5:51 PM
    Monday, November 3, 2008 12:10 AM

All replies

• Anyone Please Suggest.

Friday, October 31, 2008 4:17 PM
  • You are going to need to work with some time intelligence whether you set this up in the cube and create a shell dimension that you can work with or work with the time intelligence in PerformancePoint, Working with Time Intelligence in PerformancePoint Monitoring, or take a look at using some MDX, How to get the today's date in MDX.  Once you get this setup you can either use the shell dimension to use the members for the scorecard, use PPS time filters, or setup some MDX using Mosha's examples to create the slice that you are looking for.
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, December 15, 2008 5:51 PM
    Monday, November 3, 2008 12:10 AM