none
How to make the Traffic Light RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I need to make the formula to the traffic light. I have old project with it but I don't what to copy the old project because the name and other thinks pass to the new project and is very easy to make mistake with old information. I was reading in different place in the internet but every one binging with the formula already build and what they explain is the customize the one already build.

Thank you  

Friday, November 17, 2017 8:42 PM

All replies

• Edwin --

Open the old project containing the formula and stoplight indicators, and then open a new project in which you want to use the formula and stoplight indicators.  Click File > Info > Organizer.  In the Organizer dialog, click the Fields tab at the top of the dialog.  In the lower left corner, click the Custom Fields Available In pick list and select the old project.  In the lower right corner, click the Custom Fields Available In and make sure the new project is selected.  In the list of fields on the left, select the field containing the formula and stoplight indicators, and then click the Copy button to copy the field to the new project.  Click the Close button, then save the new project.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, November 17, 2017 9:36 PM