none
How to perform Site collection backup

Question

• Hi,

How can i perform SharePoint Online site collection as we perform on-premises. I want to backup my SharePoint online site and restore it to On-Premises SharePoint so that i have a company and i can do some more work.

pls guide.

Thanks.

iffi

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 7:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

yes, i want to off-load my SharePoint Online to On-Premises SharePoint. What about my workflow development, List backup.

Thx

iffi

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:57 AM
  • Hi,

Check out this link for manual migration.

As already suggested by KHart85, you can use any third party tool that exports SharePoint Online to On-Premises.

There are a variety of tools available online. Check out the list given by KHart85.

Third party tool that to export all Office 365 data (including SharePoint Online) is in the link below:

https://www.systoolsgroup.com/office365-document-downloader.html

I hope this works for you.

Best Regards,

Kelvin

• Edited by Kelvin Howard Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:07 AM typo
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:06 AM
  • Hi imughal,

For SharePoint Online lists data backup and restore to On-Premise environment, we can firstly export to excel and then use "Import SpreadSheet" app to import data to On-Premise list.

More information about SharePoint Online backup and restore, please refer the article:

The 4 Options You Need to Know About SharePoint Online Backup and Restore

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, November 24, 2016 9:55 AM