none
Issue with Publish Job RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Publish job stuck at 97% in Project server 2010. It happens only for specific project. Job neither fails nor success.

Help me to resolve this issue

Let me know anything else you require from my side

Regards

Santosh

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Santosh,

This scenario often related to corrupt SRA record. To validate this could you please review ULS log. Search this string in ULS log "UpdateSRAMessage". Please let me know if you notice following error

UpdateSRAMessage" messageID="177" stage="" blocking="Block" />

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:16 PM
  • Hi Santosh,

it just stays on 97% "processing"? How much time did you give the job to complete?

It is a long time ago that I saw a job just hanging without ever failing. What patch levels do you have?

If it really never completes, you should try to delete the published version of the plan via server settings / clean up proejct server database and publish again.

You work with Project Professional or PWA only? If you use Project Professional, try to do a "save for sharing" of the plan as mpp file and save back to the server using save as. Careful: This changes the owner of the plan to be yourself.

Good luck

Kind regards

Christoph

Christoph Muelder | Senior Consultant, MCSE, MCT | SOLVIN information management GmbH, Germany

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:19 PM