MSN Butterfly User unexpected shut-down RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

While loged-in to my MSN account (Butterfly) sometimes using another application either one of the msn 356 software or just mere msn messenger from both my newly high-speed gamer laptop or my old laptop/s---in the middle while you are working or typing anything from your computer msn freezes and informs me, " msn is not responding, wait until it responds or close program".  This way, I will have NO chance to save what I was doing! the shuts down me in the middle of work.

Is this sound very familiar and common problem to you?  I have called over six months ago, a Hindu Accent from a foreign world answered me, and say, "sorry perhaps your computer memory is busy and his end has no control---but why shut down?, I lost all I have done, right? 

We are, you out there, are perhaps like me, monthly  paying customer, we need MSN developer to give us what we pay and answer not like in the middle of my paragraph answered by sorry...  remember this happened to both of my computers/no more space for reasons not to work.

Thanks --- throw me your technical help.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 4:58 PM

Answers