Package could Not be Imported RRS feed

• Question

• I m getting the error while importing the package from my server even it is shared to all.

The Package At Path could not be imported because the Management Server machine does not have access to the package.please verify the package¨s file permissions so the Server Can Access it.

Monday, October 29, 2012 3:15 PM

Answers

• OK, I'll ask the questions again, because without enough information we can't help you:

• What is the path that you are importing from?
    • What are the permissions on that path?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sameer Munawar Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:38 AM
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:11 AM

All replies

• Please ensure you are importing your application from a file share with the correct permissions set. If the permissions are restricted on the file share, it may not be able to import.

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Monday, October 29, 2012 4:36 PM
  • What version of the Management Server are you using? What is the path that you are importing from? What are the permissions on that path?

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, October 29, 2012 6:29 PM
  • I am using the APPV 5.0 Beta Version and my folder is shared from where I am selecting my File.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:32 AM
  • OK, I'll ask the questions again, because without enough information we can't help you:

• What is the path that you are importing from?
    • What are the permissions on that path?

• Marked as answer by Sameer Munawar Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:38 AM
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:11 AM