none
Unable to recover a sharepoint 2013 documents librairy error Cobalt.ErrorException RRS feed

• Question

• DPM was unable to export the item  from the content database Exception Message = Exception of type 'Cobalt.ErrorException' was thrown (ID 32017 Details: Unknown error (0x80131600) (0x80131600))

We use DPM 2012 R2 ru4

Any idea?

• Edited by chrdionne2 Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:21 PM
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

That seems to be an error returned by the SharePoint export api that DPM uses to restore an item.

Look on the Sharepoint Web front end server in the c:\program files\Microsoft Data Protection Manager\DPM folder and open the file called WssCmdletsWrapperCurr.errlog in notepad and see if it has more information about the error.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:17 PM
  • I received the same error.   However, the restore kept going.  The list in my case was there.

The import/export log logged the error. But I was surprised when I went to my site and saw the content rolling in.

pfcjt@hotmail.com

Friday, July 29, 2016 7:48 PM