@media print {     div#formcontainer {display: block;}
        form { font-size-adjust: .4;}
        textarea {width: 98%;}
        body {background-color: #ffffff;}
        a {color: #000000;}
        .page-break    { display: block; page-break-before: always; }
        .address {width: 92%}
    }

The page is printed via window.print() when a button is clicked.
    This works in every browser I've tried, except IE (currently running IE 11. In IE, the Zoom

shrinks the form so it fits on one page width wise, but it inserts a page break where it would

normally put it if I didn't use the Zoom. I also loose the centering of the text at the top.

I've tried using height and page-break-inside: avoid parameters, but no luck. Any help in

solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thursday, May 5, 2016 8:31 PM

Answers

• Hi jweinberg244,

Different browsers handle some issues automatically, but differently. Shrink to Fit helps a little bit but does not handle all issues. There may be several issues in the browser. We could check it in the link below

http://www.jegsworks.com/lessons/web-2/html/step-mediaprint.htm

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

For the CSS, we also could check the format for print: @media from the link.

If it doesn’t work, I suggest that we could ask for help from the IE development forum.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?category=iedevelopment

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 6, 2016 12:15 PM