My Site Skills RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know of a way to report people's skills they've listed in their My Site, along with say, their user account?

Can't find a way so far of leveraging this information and any help would be appreciated.

I've already seen in the SSP for user profile properties that I can get a list of skills entered, but this isn't linked to the actual user accounts who have entered those details as skills.

Thanks,
    Jason.
    Friday, November 9, 2012 11:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
    Emir Liu
    TechNet Subscriber Support in forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Emir Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 12, 2012 5:45 AM
  •  Thankyou Emir - happy to check back later - I wasn't sure there would even be an answer to this to be honest.

To confirm - this is for MOSS 2007

Thanks,

Jason.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:39 AM
  • Hey Jason,

I think what you are trying here could be achieved by writing a custom code.

Thanks!

Regards,

Shruti

Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:37 AM
  • Hey Shruti,

Thanks - but I'm not a developer. If some code can be suggested of what to execute that would be appreciated...

Otherwise, I can take an offline copy of the SSP database, and query it in some way in read only mode?

Thanks,

Jason.

Friday, November 16, 2012 11:19 AM
  • Hi,

last time I will update this - can someone provide an answer please on how to achieve this?

Thanks,

Jason.

Monday, December 17, 2012 8:42 AM