none
PLEASE HELP! PC CRASHED 10/8/14, HAVE IT BACK UP & RUNNING, BUT SAYS MY PC'S BROWSER IS OUT OF DATE & DON'T SUPPORT 9. RRS feed

• Question

• I am so disgusted after losing all my data, games, work, etc. on 11/8/2014 I could just cry. I have it back up and running again now, but it won't let me in on my Microsoft & Int. Exp. because it says my browser is out of date, yet it won't let me update it. It wants to jump to 9 and I think I was using 8 before and it was doing great until I went to uninstall Skype that night and it crashed big time. Now I'm back to the beginning. I have a new pc but it's the newest version that is made, but still an acer like the one I'm on. Can I use that disk to lay in on this one, or is this one not prepared for the new items that the new one has with it. I want to get this one back up and running for my games and few things I want to save. Please tell me how to update my browser, when I try it just says run, and run again then goes to a blank page. I have not a clue where else to turn. Please help if you can.  I can at least get my email, through other routes. Thanks so much. Sky Blue Eyes

Monday, November 10, 2014 9:19 PM

All replies

• Always state your Internet Explorer version (e.g., IE7; IE8; IE9; IE10; IE11) as well as your full Windows version (e.g., Vista 32-bit SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7 32-bit; Win7 64-bit SP1; Win8 32-bit; Win8.1 Preview 64-bit; Win RT 8.1; Win8.1 64-bit; Surface Pro; Surface 2; Surface Pro 3) when posting in a forum.  Please do so in your next reply.

You will find Consumer-specific support for Internet Explorer in these forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-Windows Client since 2002 Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:36 PM