none
Mail flow via POP is not working on Exchange 2013

Question

• Hello guys,

I found that in one of my exchange server Mail flow via POP is not working, i am using Outlook 2016.

Thanks.
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 1:32 PM

All replies

• Hi  Dave_Arevis,

To narrow down this question, we have some things to confirm with you:
    1. Could you use pop3 to reconfigure outlook profile?
    2. Where do you configure outlook, inside of domain or out of domain?
    3. Do you get any DNR?
    4. What is the detail information on in the pop3 log?

If you cannot reconfigure outlook profile, please check whether pop3 service: Microsoft Exchange POP3 and Microsoft Exchange POP3 Backend are running on this server.
    If you cannot configure outlook from outside of your domain, please run the command below to check the ExternalConnectionSettings and certificate on this server:
    Get-PopSettings | fl exter*,x509*
    To check the pop3 log, you run the command below first, then you can see pops log in this directory: \Exchange Server\V15\Logging\Pop3.
    Set-PopSettings -ProtocolLogEnabled $true

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 30, 2018 11:26 AM
  • Hi Dave_Arevis,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 2, 2018 1:52 PM