windows error at boot up after I hibernate it I need help RRS feed

• Question

• i'm runing windows vista basic it is a gateway laptop I have 1.00gb ram I did not change the ram then it keeps on saying: a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. if this is the first time you've seen this error screen restart your computer and do these steps disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or back up utilities  so on and so on you probably know this errorbut here is technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000023 (0x000E0100, 0x803dc498, 0x803dc498, 0x803dc194, 0x81cc28d7) 

what is wrong with my laptop?
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:39 AM

Answers

• To troubleshoot BSOD/crash issues, we need to debug the crashed system dump. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. A suggestion would be to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request. Please be advised that contacting phone support will be a charged call.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

Hope it helps.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:12 AM