none
Azure AD MA Import - completed no objects RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I try out the Azure AD Management Agent. But I only get "completed-no-objetcs" as result of import flows.

Has anyone completed a sync successfully? 

I also used Powershell to manage users online with the Management Agent account without Problem. Connection and permsissions should be fine.

Any suggestions? Thanks, Henry.

Friday, January 24, 2014 3:15 PM

Answers

• Hello Mark

you were rigth. I have to provision already existing objects to the cloud. It is a bit strange from the perspective of FIM. But it was also nessecary to set the "ImmutableId. Otherwise I run into ExistingObjectException during export run cycle.

Again, thanks for your help.

Henry

• Marked as answer by henryschl Monday, January 27, 2014 12:09 PM
    Monday, January 27, 2014 12:09 PM

All replies

• You have to first attempt to sync the accounts into Azure AD. The accounts will then switch from "cloud" to "synced" in the admin portal. They will then show up as part of a sync.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Creekmore - BlueVault Software http://www.bluevaultsoftware.com

Friday, January 24, 2014 3:25 PM
  • I created some objects in the cloud and expected them to Show up in the connector space. Do I need to create all objects by FIM? How can I join previously created objects to switch them from cloud to synced when they do not appear in the connector space?
    Friday, January 24, 2014 3:39 PM
  • you have to actually try to provision the object to AAD. Make sure that the standard naming attributes are the same or you will create a brand new account. From memory, I think it should at least be alias and UPN.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Creekmore - BlueVault Software http://www.bluevaultsoftware.com

Friday, January 24, 2014 3:43 PM
  • I will give it a try and let you know. Thanks for now.
    Friday, January 24, 2014 3:52 PM
  • Hello Mark

you were rigth. I have to provision already existing objects to the cloud. It is a bit strange from the perspective of FIM. But it was also nessecary to set the "ImmutableId. Otherwise I run into ExistingObjectException during export run cycle.

Again, thanks for your help.

Henry

• Marked as answer by henryschl Monday, January 27, 2014 12:09 PM
    Monday, January 27, 2014 12:09 PM