locked
Exchange 2007 SP2 getting Event 9667 Failed to create a new named propert RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have an Exchange 2010 SP2 server installed as well as a existing 2007 SP2 server in the parent domain and another 2007 SP2 server in a child domain.  In the parent domain, i have moved all of the mailboxes from 2007 to the Exchange 2010 server.

    I have a user that is trying to create a meeting with someone with a mailbox in the child domain and they get the following NDR message generated from the Exchange 2007 server in the child domain.

    Generating server: mail.childdomain.com

     

    test@childdomain.com

    #550 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service reported an error. The following information should help identify the cause of this error: "MapiExceptionNamedPropsQuotaExceeded:16.18969:E9020000, 17.27161:0000000058020000000000000000000000000000, 255.23226:00000000, 255.27962:7A000000, 255.27962:56000000, 255.17082:00090480, 0.16993:0A000000, 4.21921:00090480, 255.27962:FA000000, 255.1494:00000000, 255.1238:0F010480, 4.4519:0E010480, 6.21970:0F0104800201F3670F010480, 4.4519:0E010480, 6.21970:0F0104800201F3670F010480, 4.4519:0E010480, 6.21970:0F0104800201F3670F010480, 4.4519:0E010480, 6.21970:0F0104800201F3670F010480, 4.4519:0E010480, 4.6363:0F010480, 4.6363:0F010480, 2.31229:00000000, 4.6363:0F010480, 2.24219:00000000, 2.17597:00000000, 2.22787:00000000, 2.22787:00000000, 2.22957:00000000, 2.19693:00000000, 2.17917:00000000, 2.27341:00000000, 2.22787:00000000, 4.5415:00090480, 4.7867:00090480, 4.4475:00090480, 4.4603:00090480, 4.5323:00090480, 255.1750:2B0A0000, 0.26849:6F646520, 255.21817:00090480, 0.24529:2B0A0000, 4.18385:00090480". ##

    I have seen in other threads that Exchange 2007 SP2 would fix the issue.  I updated to SP2 on 1/9 and i have gone back and found where I was getting the 9667 Event in the application log starting on 12/26.

    The event log on the Exchange 2007 SP2 server in the child domain shows the following:

    Failed to create a new named property for database "First Storage Group\Child Mailbox Database" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (8192).
     User attempting to create the named property: "NETWORK SERVICE"
     Named property GUID: 11000e07-b51b-40d6-af21-caa85edab1d0
     Named property name/id: "22"

    All email to the child domain continues to flow both internally and from the internet.

    Any recommendations to get this working again?

    Thanks.


    • Edited by dthom10 Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:32 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:30 PM

Answers

All replies

    • Marked as answer by dthom10 Friday, February 15, 2013 3:53 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:50 PM
  • Thanks!  I will give that a try.  I had found the two links you mentioned as well as others, but I wasn't sure about it since i actually updated to Exchange 2007 SP2 RU5.  From what i read it sounded like it shouldn't be an issue if you went to SP2.
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:55 PM
  • Thanks!  I will give that a try.  I had found the two links you mentioned as well as others, but I wasn't sure about it since i actually updated to Exchange 2007 SP2 RU5.  From what i read it sounded like it shouldn't be an issue if you went to SP2.

    Property promotion with authenticated mesages is still possible even after applying the fix so you are most likely still seeing that. The sooner you can get to Exchange 2010, the better!


    Twitter!:



    Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:03 PM
  • Thanks for your help.  One note to make in the directions is the step to create the DWORD on the nonmapi item did not have a space in the name between NonMAPI and Named.  However, in the step to set the value, the name was correct. 

    NonMAPI Named Props Quota

    Friday, February 15, 2013 3:57 PM