Window size in sequenced 'Adobe InDesign 3.0' RRS feed

• Question

• When I deploy 'Adobe InDesign 3.0' to the SoftGrid Client and start the application it appears as a very small window (just the LH end of the Title); the window can be expanded and/or maximised in the usual way and the setting is remembered if the application is closed/re-opened. The screen seemed to be the normal size when I sequenced the application and I have tried setting both 'Normal Window' and 'Maximised' on the shortcut but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Does anyone know what might cause this?

Friday, May 9, 2008 3:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello

Is this still an issue?

When you originally sequenced the application, while you used the Sequencing wizard did you open the application full screen?  It can be helpful to open the application several times during sequencing.

If you have found the solution to your problem, I'd be very interested in hearing what you discovered and perhaps updating the documentation for other App-V users.

Thanks!

Dan Bernhardt [MSFT]
    Wednesday, February 4, 2009 4:05 PM
    Answerer
  • Hello, posting the solution or suggestion for solution would still be appreciated as I usually discover that window size is out of my control when first starting the application.

(even though - not as bad as the above stated).

/Znack

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 8:29 PM
  • This seems to be a known issue with the application itself.
    Check the website for your reference http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b76a1c
    J.Caleb Kirubakaran
    • Proposed as answer by znack Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:09 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:56 AM
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 9:40 AM