Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting this error when users sent emails out

I have tried Deleting the NK2 files and setting outlook to non-cached mode and re-downloading the OAB and GAL and I am still getting the problem

Any advise PLEASE

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

The following organization rejected your message: pnocandy.com.

_____  
    Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

there is no problem with cached mode. problem with this domain pnocandy.com.

Post your full NDR. they are rejecting your email for some reason, you can check with them. 

Kottees : My Blog : Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:02 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, agree with imkottees, your message is rejected by domain "pnocandy.com".

Please check if your message is treated as spam in domain "pnocandy.com".

By the way, how about sending a new email to this domain, and how about sending email from others ?

Wendy Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 1, 2013 6:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

there is no problem with cached mode. problem with this domain pnocandy.com.

Post your full NDR. they are rejecting your email for some reason, you can check with them. 

Kottees : My Blog : Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:02 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, agree with imkottees, your message is rejected by domain "pnocandy.com".

Please check if your message is treated as spam in domain "pnocandy.com".

By the way, how about sending a new email to this domain, and how about sending email from others ?

Wendy Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 1, 2013 6:33 AM