none
unable to resolve random reboot BSOD & event id error messages kernel power & bugcheck RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 pc's bought from the same supplier but a year apart, they are both running windows 7 pro however they have just started randonly rebooting and giving me a BSOD and the only issue i can see are 3 of the same event logs saying the pc rebooted after a bugcheck and it saved it to c:\windows\memory.dmp however i am having trouble viewing this file?

I eventually managed to install the Windows debugging tools but not having much luck with viewing the file to see what the problm is?

Can anyone assist further please with moving forward to try and find the cause and resolve

thanks

Sunday, August 2, 2015 1:06 PM

All replies

•  
    We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Sunday, August 2, 2015 1:32 PM
  • HI.. really sorry I haven't been back on to continue my thread.. had a few issues and been away but now back on track... I have created a link below to the dmp files and the msinfo that you asked for and I hope you can still assist with my problem.

many thanks

janet

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i5x6wqksroii7er/AAD6y4sdp2JMp-By6Fpcu2nWa?dl=0

• Edited by Janetdeb Sunday, September 6, 2015 6:19 PM
    Sunday, September 6, 2015 5:13 PM