Entering a procedure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I cannot enter a procedure on healthvault. I can enter text in the name of procedure and notes boxes but I cannot save it or enter a date by clicking on the calendar icon. I have re-installed healthvault but have the same problem. Can anyone help?

Patrick

Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:26 AM

Answers

• HealthVault for Windows Phone is available. It is a different type of application than the one for Windows 8 and has a different set of functionality, but both will connect to HealthVault. I've had some of my engineers look at the issue that you are having with clicking the provider icons/date icons and have not had any ability to reproduce the issue.

When you are trying to expand those areas, clicking on the text, or the icon doesn't do anything? Generally when clicking on the + sign or the label, it will expand and the + sign will turn into a - sign.

We will keep trying to reproduce your error but like I said we haven't been able to find any bugs around using these + and - controls.

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, August 30, 2013 10:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:21 AM
    Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:06 PM

All replies

• Which HealthVault app are you referring to? Windows 8? iPhone?

Thanks.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:02 PM
  • Windows 8. I have downloaded HealthVault to my laptop.

I can enter weight, blood pressure etc but when it comes to procedures I can't save anything and nothing happens when I click on the calendar icon or the provider icon. A bit pointless without this bit of the app really for me.

You been using it for long?

Patrick

Friday, June 28, 2013 8:15 AM
  • Hi Patrick,

I am trying to diagnose your issue but having a little confusion reproducing your error.  Are you talking about the + signs next to the Date and Provider?  I have included a picture below. Is this the page you are referring to?

Thanks.

Monday, July 1, 2013 8:28 PM
  • Hi

Yes, that is the correct page. I can enter text into the 'procedure' box at the top but clicking on the + next to the date and provider boxes has no effect. Also, I cannot save - when I click on the save button it has no effect.

I have the same problem on other pages, e.g. the immunisation and allergies.

I have uninstalled and re-installed.

Any help gratefully received.

Patrick

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 10:52 AM
  • Thanks Patrick for giving us additional details. We will look into it. You are the first user to report this issue and we have not been able to reproduce this error locally. Can I ask for the specifics on what kind of device you are using?  Are you running in any special high-contrast mode or big font size mode? I will have the team look at this and try to fix it, any additional information is appreciated.

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:36 PM
  • It's a Lenovo Thinkpad x230, 3 months old. Just running normally. Also I have just bought a new Nokia 720 running Windows: can I download HealthVault to that?
    Tuesday, July 2, 2013 7:20 PM
  • HealthVault for Windows Phone is available. It is a different type of application than the one for Windows 8 and has a different set of functionality, but both will connect to HealthVault. I've had some of my engineers look at the issue that you are having with clicking the provider icons/date icons and have not had any ability to reproduce the issue.

When you are trying to expand those areas, clicking on the text, or the icon doesn't do anything? Generally when clicking on the + sign or the label, it will expand and the + sign will turn into a - sign.

We will keep trying to reproduce your error but like I said we haven't been able to find any bugs around using these + and - controls.

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, August 30, 2013 10:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:21 AM
    Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:06 PM