none
Add Custom Questions to Windows pe Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• Dir Sirs,

we have successfully installed and configured MDT in our organization to deploy computers. Everytyhing works fine. We had deployment our customsettings.ini and adapt it to ours needs... 

Our boss has asked us to use mdt even to configure the userprofile with all settings of the user the computer will belong to...

So we have deployed a shell script (execute as program) during the deployment of the programs that intereclty asks for username, password, check if it's correct (net use .....if errorlevel like 0) set the winlogon registry settings to autologin and than reboot...

It works.. but we would like to add this during the windows pe wizard.. ?

is it possible to do this?

Monday, April 29, 2019 6:46 AM

All replies

• Awesome Work..!! Can you please share the screenshots of Wizard to make it understand clearly. What you was trying to fetch with HTA Wizard.

If you need to perform during WinPE Phase, How will it identity from deployed systems? For that I think you have to enter into the OOBE Phase..

Monday, April 29, 2019 7:12 AM
  • Hi,
    my idea is to store data in mdt variables during the winpe phase and get them after.. when the oobe is finished and the os is installing programs the script instead of getting information with questions in interactive session will retrieve
    the username password and domain from that variables...
    Did explain myself? 
    Monday, April 29, 2019 7:50 AM