Still receive delegate messages even through removed from delegate list RRS feed

• Question

• hi technet,

I was added as a delegate to my colleague's calendar and I received meetings for him. Three days ago, I was removed from the delegate but I still receive meeting requests sent to him. Please suggest on how to stop this.

Thanks for anyone like to help.

Spark

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Spark,

Have you tried contacting your colleague and trying to add the delegate back and then remove it again to see the result?

It could be that the delegate rule still persists even though the delegate has been removed. We may try to use the MFCMAPI tool to remove the hidden delegate rule and then see if this issue continues. See the following article for detailed steps:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/mahuynh/2012/06/27/using-mfcmapi-to-delete-the-hidden-forward-to-delegates-rule/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, June 2, 2017 9:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Spark6789 Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:26 AM
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 3:19 AM
  • Hi Spark,

Have you deleted the delegate rule successfully via the MFCMAPI tool? If you would like further assistance on this issue, please don't hesitate to post back.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 5, 2017 9:14 AM
  • The tool worked like a charm!!! Thank you Steven!

Spark

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 6:31 AM